Silas Lesnick at Superhero Hype:
It’s official! Ben Affleck has been cast as Bruce Wayne/Batman in Zack Snyder’s still untitled Superman/Batman sequel to this past summer’s Man of Steel.
This movie was going to be a spectacle no matter what, so why not have some fun with it? At least he’s got the chin for it, which is all you really need. I guess I’ll throw my hat in the speculation ring and list my picks for other characters in the movie:
- Matt Damon is Robin (obviously).
- Alan Rickman is Alfred.
- Jason Lee is the Joker.
- Joey Lauren Adams is Harley Quinn.
- Claire Forlani is Catwoman.
- Kevin Smith is Harvey Bullock.
- Mark Hamill reprises his role as Cock Knocker.
I’m just kidding. That would be a terrible movie.